Studio 2 is built around our smaller control room Shack and mainly intended for song-writing, pre-production or sound design but can also be used for full recording sessions as it has direct viewing access to A Forest, our 30 sqm performance room.
The centerpiece of the control room is our fancy Sessiondesk with an integrated SSL Nucleus 2 DAW controller with 16 motor faders, extensive DAW control and 2 SSL SuperAnalogue preamps which directly feed our Dante network and your DAW. The Focusrite Red4 Pre is our main I/O interface and offers additional 4 Focusrite Red Evolution Preamps. You also might want to use our Neve R6 side rack with additional preamps and analogue compressors/EQ.
- 25 sqm (270 sqft) daylight control room and workshop
- SSL Nucleus 2 DAW Controller with 2 SSL SuperAnalogue preamps
- Focusrite Red4 Pre with 4 Focusrite Red Evolution preamps
- Neve R6 500 lunchbox siderack including
- Rupert Neve Designs Portico 542
- Trident Audio 80B-500 EQ
- Elysia Xpressor 500
- EQ573-II Equaliser (Neve 1073 Clone)
- Lindell Audio 7X-500 (1176 Clone)
- Soundcraft Signature 16 for keyboard submixing / analog summing
- Genelec 8330AP & Genelec 7350APM subwoofer
- Yamaha NS10M and Fostex 6301B
- SSL Nucleus 2 DAW Controller with 16 motorized faders and extensive DAW control
- Focusrite Red4 Pre TB3 interface with 10×12 analogue I/O and 60×66 total I/O and full access to our Dante network
- UAD Satellite Octo Core with UAD Ultimate 9
- Full Plug-in Alliance access
- Full Sound Toys library
- Cubase, Logic X and ProTools – other DAWs on request
- Upright piano, Fender Rhodes, Korg Grandstage 88, various synths
- Kemper Profiler, Fractal Audio Axe FX III, Avid Eleven Rack
- Various Fender, Vox, Sovtek and other amps incl. various cabinet selections
- Various guitars, drum kits, percussion etc.
- Huge collection of stomp boxes
We can offer competitive rates for your session. Please get in contact with us to discuss quantity or project rates. We also offer special rates for unsigend artists. Usually we can make a lot things happen.
|Mixing & Editing
control room only
|starting at 150 € / day
starting at 30 € / hour
incl. A Forest recording room
|starting at 250 € / day
starting at 40 € / hour
All in all you have access to 10/12 anlogue I/O which are easily extendable to 60×66 I/O using our Dante network.
You can easily bring your own laptop, plug an ethernet cord or TB3 cable into your device and have full access to our studio. This way you can easily track to your own DAW without using our machines.
You can book Studio 2 |Shack independently or together with Studio 1 and the Nautilus control room.You might want to record in Studio 1 while some members of your group are working on songs or sounds in Shack. It’s up to you.